Friday, October 26, 2007

scrapbook therapy


Things have been busy around here but i decided i needed to get back to my scrapbooking. Making pages can be almost therapeutic. You kind of forget what is going on about you and just concentrate on what you're making. I bet you know what I mean.
I went back to where i left off with the baby pictures and picked up the next 2 photos and put them on a page. I used that Making Memories boy paper, some cardstock, my scallop circle punch and my circle cutter from Creative Memories, as well as the Garamouche alpha from Purple Onion Designs.
Oh and guess what - i actually completed 2 more layouts this week. I'll post them tomorrow and Sunday - how's that! Hope you're getting some pages done!

2 comments:

June Houck said...

Love this! I see some Tracy in this picture...usually looks so much like Joe. jmo

I am so glad you are getting in some scrapbooking therapy :)

Vintage Papers said...

Tracy
your scrapbook layouts are so classic in style. I love that.
and you are right - it is excellent therapy!