Sunday, October 28, 2007

First Halloween


Now i'm actually to the first Halloween (and folks - this would mean my son was 4 months old - I've got a lot of stuff to do huh? LOL)
I am happy with this one - the pictures kinda just fell into place and I just needed to add some paper and a little journaling. I used some Doodlebug paper and cardstock, a Hero Arts stitching stamp, some black ink, my Martha Stewart writing pen and a little ribbon. The alpha stamps are, once again, from Purple Onion Designs - this time Garamouche Small. Oh and a little bit of ribbon on the tag. And I did use a small circle punch for the reinforcement on the tag. The only thing I think I would think about adding is maybe some more of that stitching stamp on the borders at top or bottom. I didn't do it because lining it up to go across the page was more effort than I wanted to expend LOL. I could just as easily use my sewing machine to get the same job done with a lot less effort.

2 comments:

June Houck said...

This is way cute. Love the paper. Love that stitching stamp. Love the tag. LOVE Little Joseph!

Vintage Papers said...

this is just precious! love the design and the pp you selected!