Thursday, May 31, 2007

still busy

a little bird watching
a little card making with my girlfriends yesterday.
so no scrapping.
However yesterday afternoon i did a lot of scraproom cleaning
it seems i'm cleaning up in here once a week.
I make a lot of pages, cards, whatever
and the room turns into a disaster area
(as i pull things out of every nook and cranny - trying to use up my stuff)
I'm still not done with the cleaning up however my
drawing table is considerably less junked up
yesterday there were piles of stamps, stamp pads, stacks of cardstock
now just a few things.
so i can work i think now
In the meantime i've got a layout to share
A two pager with pics from a play my daughter was in. Some cardstock, vellum quotes, quickutz star die, a 3D keeper from Deja Views to hold a dried flower (daughter received at the play), and a cut up page protector to house the program from the play.
Now to stop blogging and get on with some scrapbooking (along with some laundry.......)

No comments: