Monday, August 27, 2007

random cuteness


a little random cuteness!
its becoming ridiculously clear this album is going to be huge. a several volume affair I fear. I have so many pictures. Oh well. Maybe i'll actually use all the stuff I've bought that's blue! I do need more cardstock already. On this layout i used some of that Making Memories baby paper - which is like all their embellishment paper - a much heavier weight. It would serve well as the base but - while I love pattern I cannot take all that pattern with photos just straight. You've probably noticed already I always break up that pattern with cardstock. (here: the cardstock background in addition to each photo being matted).
I also need to mention i used my Quickutz Paige classic (i only have the lower case - so you'll see that a lot - maybe one day i'll pickup the upper on ebay!) and some ribbon. I keep forgetting to mention ribbon. I have a lot of that to use up. I also think it kinda cleans up the edges - crisps up the entire thing. more tomorrow!

1 comment:

June Houck said...

I'm lovin' these layouts! If you ever need upper case Paige, I have it (in case you forgot.) But you know, I like the lower case for your baby album. It seems to be a perfect touch!