Wednesday, January 23, 2008

walker happy

I have to say the most fun part of working on pages of photos that are so old is you get to look at baby pictures of your children - total trip down memory lane. Lots of reflection as you stare into that sweet little face from so many years ago. The bad part is, of course, that some of the memories are slightly fuzzy. Like I can't remember exactly when I took these pictures. But really, in the long run, it doesn't make any difference. What does make a difference is that I have these photos now in a scrapbook, right? Right.
I used some of that Making Memories Boy paper and some cardstock. Used a punch by
StampinUp! that creates scallops - for the long borders on each side. The title block was scalloped using my Nestabilities. Hey - when you buy these pricey tools you gotta use 'em every chance you get! or make some opportunities right? I used Purple Onion alpha stamps and StampinUp! ink; also a StampinUp! marker to write in the rest of the titling. And looky at all those pictures I managed to fit onto 2 pages. 10 - countem - ten pictures. I wasn't going to edit a single photo. He was just too darn cute in all of them!

4 comments:

Lisa Renéa said...

Tracy-these are just adorable!! I love the fact, you've got ten photos here! Those pretty scalloped edges, too! I'm so inspired by you! I've been going through about 20 years worth of photos..i'm getting all my album done in -08....hey, a gal can dream- right??

Vintage Papers said...

I love how you laid out the photos. the pattern paper and scalloped edges are perfect for it - but allow the eye to focus on the photos!

Kerilou said...

Adorable! Love the baby blue colors! I am thinking about some nesties..what machine do you use them in?? Keri

Veena said...

Love the photos and the blue background paper. The scalloped edges are just so pretty.