Thursday, September 20, 2007

a picture is worth a thousand words


and also a few quotes. hence this layout of my husband and our son sleeping. sometimes my husband could get him to sleep by just laying down with him. i think maybe it was hearing his heartbeat that lulled our son to sleep? maybe. who knows but i do recall feeling very grateful at the time.
More of those K&Co fortune cookie type quotes with the Making Memories paper, cardstock and a little ribbon. i originally thought i'd stitch those quotes down - who knows - i may go back and do that...

3 comments:

June Houck said...

Once again you chose great quotes...I love quotes. I love that paosley paper...those paper packs really help an album flow nicely. I like the ribbon too; adds a very nice touch. My favorite part of this layout is that sweet picture of the two JPs. Joseph was a really pretty baby! I'm sure you heard that all the time, but it is true!

Vintage Papers said...

I love this layout. the journaling is so sweet. it really is fun seeing this book come along!

Lisa Renéa said...

Great page!! You know, I love those K & Co quotes & use them alot for atcs. I love those in white..very cool. Sucha sweet pic, too..oh those were the days, hey?